Vehicle History Reports help you make a purchase decision on used vehicles.
You should know what they know… Millions VIN Check reports are run every month by auto auctions, dealers and consumers!
A vehicle history report will answer common concerns such as:
- How many people have owned this car?
- Has the car ever been in an accident?
- Has the car been damaged by floods, fires, hail or other natural disaster?
- Is the mileage on the odometer trustworthy?
- Has the car ever been recalled?
- Was the car used as a service vehicle (police car, taxi, etc.)?
- Has the car ever had a branded title (e.g., junked, salvaged or rebuilt)?
- Was the car ever repossessed or stolen?
- Has the car ever been sold at auction?
- Is there a lien on the vehicle?
VIN Reports Check these Important Areas:
- Vehicle Title Check
- Vehicle Problem Check
- Vehicle Odometer Check
- Vehicle Use and Event Check
- Fire Damage
- Frame Damage
- Salvage Auction
- Water Damage
- Rolled Back
- Broken Exceeds Limits
- Suspect Miles
- Police / Taxi Use
- Fleet Car