Doing a VIN Number Lookup – Vehicle History Report will help you make an informed purchase decision on a used vehicle.
Get your VIN Number Lookup Report so you can know what they know… Millions Vin Lookup reports are run every month by auto auctions, dealers and consumers!
An VIN Number Lookup report will answer common concerns such as:
1. How many people have owned this vehicle?
2. Has the vehicle ever been in an accident?
3. Has the vehicle been damaged by floods, fires, hail or other natural disaster?
4. Is the mileage on the odometer trustworthy?
5. Has the vehicle ever been recalled?
6. Was the vehicle used as a service vehicle (police car, taxi, etc.)?
7. Has the vehicle ever had a branded title (e.g., junked, salvaged or rebuilt)?
8. Was the vehicle ever repossessed or stolen?
9. Has the vehicle ever been sold at auction?
10. Is there a lien on the vehicle?
VIN Reports Check these Important Areas:
Vehicle Title Check
Vehicle Problem Check
Vehicle Odometer Check
Vehicle Use and Event Check
* Salvaged Vehicle
* Rebuilt Vehicle
* Fire Damaged Vehicle
* Frame Damage
* Salvage Auction Vehicle
* Water Damaged Vehicle
* Rolled Back
* Exceeds Limits
* Suspect Miles
* Police / Taxi Use
* Fleet Vehicle