VinAudit Vehicle History Reports – help you make a purchase decision.
You should know what they know… Millions vehicle ID number checks & history reports are run every month by auto auctions, dealers and consumers!
A Vehicle history report will answer common concerns on the mind of everyone shopping for a used car
As a used car buyer you should be asking the following questions:
- How many people have owned this car?
- Has the car ever been in an accident?
- Has the car been damaged by floods, fires, hail or other natural disaster?
- Is the mileage on the odometer trustworthy?
- Has the car ever been recalled?
- Was the car used as a service vehicle (police car, taxi, etc.)?
- Has the car ever had a branded title (e.g., junked, salvaged or rebuilt)?
- Was the car ever repossessed or stolen?
- Has the car ever been sold at auction?
- Is there a lien on the vehicle?
VIN Reports Check Records in These Important Areas:
Vehicle Title Check – Problem Check – Odometer Check – Use and Event Check
- Fire Damage
- Frame Damage
- Salvage Auction
- Water Damage
- Rolled Back
- Exceeds Limits
- Suspect Miles
- Police / Taxi Use
- Fleet Car